Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
News

[Pinned] Places to find former Suncrown Members:

Link to facebook groups, steam groups, etc.We have a Steam Group:Do a search for Suncrown, Kediras (Analeia) is the admin, not really active just a way for us to get in touch with steam.We used to have a facebook group... I think whomever was mana...
Small Uncle Steve 28d
Uncle Steve1118Small Uncle Steve 28d
News

[Pinned] Suncrown closed

Greetings all, I'm posting this message as clarification on a few things as I still get emails and app requests every now and then.Suncrown is no more, the content of this site is maintained for prosperity and research material. I may at a future ...
Small Uncle Steve 4y
Uncle Steve11672Small Uncle Steve 4y
1 2 3
News

[Pinned] MMO Guildsites Notices

This is the pinned thread for all of the PMs I get from the ever-awesome 8Toes about updates and enhancements from MMO Guildsites!
Small Valinmar 7y
Valinmar5014683Small Uncle Steve 6y
News

[Pinned] Account Security and You (Yes, You)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2299938Some players are dedicated to collecting sets of epic gear while others prefer to make a few quick coins in the auction house. No matter what style of play you prefer, we want to equip you with the tools an...
Small Esere 6y
Esere55594Small Solandre 6y
[Pinned] LINKS
News

[Pinned] LINKS

I am currently preparing and will be maintaining a "Links" sidebox to the site. If there are links you think the whole guild would benefit from I would like to encourage you to post them here. I will compile a short list of links to display in t...
Small Gian 9y
Gian23437Small Uncle Steve 6y
News

[Pinned] Welcome to patch 4.0.6

Undocumented changesKnown issuesDeath KnightsDruidsHuntersMagesPaladinsPriestsRoguesShamanWarlocksWarriorsAchievements* Two new achievements have been added for earning exalted reputation with 45 and 50 factions respectively. The title The Exalted...
Small Esere 6y
Esere195037Small Esere 6y
News

[Pinned] Suggestions: Website Changes

Aside from the FAQ that I'm starting soon, there's still alot of information on our website.Ok, there's a shit ton of information on the website.Aside from all that, there's probably some things that we can add for you, outside of changing the pro...
Small Esere 8y
Esere355921Small Uncle Steve 7y
1 2 3 4
[Pinned] Promotions
News

[Pinned] Promotions

This thread will be used to announce promotions.Here is the list of Suncrown's ranks: /ranksHere is the cheat sheet on how to get promoted in Suncrown:Member:* Write your character bio, for more information please read this guide. * Be in the guil...
Small Valinmar 10y
Valinmar7110707Small Kallise 7y
1 2 3 7
[Pinned] Props and Thanks
News

[Pinned] Props and Thanks

I thought we could use this post to give props and thanks to people who help us out or who deserve special recognition.
Small Valinmar 10y
Valinmar12614207Small Anwar 7y
News

Re-ignition!

Gentlemen!!!!(and ladies) behold!!!!!! I have heards rumors of people jumping back in with WoD. I know Tiv, Lethil and Agholinn are back in, although where has yet to be determined. SO...not gonna lie...the idea of throwing a Phoenix Down on SC...
Small |Vormav| 3y
|Vormav|21329Small Uncle Steve 2y
News

Other games

You can fine me in a lot of other games right now :)I made this form:http://www.doubtfulsin.com/blog/gamer-tagsThe results page has all my names for the games i play.Also you can add neverwinter - mindflayer - Keidras
Small Uncle Steve 4y
Uncle Steve11834Small Uncle Steve 4y
News

Please Welcome Saeryn!

Please welcome Saeryn to Suncrown, a brave and wonderful Petitioner to Suncrown who is aware that we are trying to be more active and wants to be a part of it!
Small Valinmar 5y
Valinmar62267Member avatar small Saeryn 5y
News

Happy New Year!

I'm pretty much done recovering... are you?Happy New Year... from all the gang!
Small Valinmar 5y
Valinmar31662Small Kallise 5y
News

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3DyxaCYlfgIt's been a long year and we hope everyone is doing well and returns soon for pandas and plentiful purple pixels!
Small Kallise 5y
Kallise51837Small Lethil 5y
News

Wayfarer's Quest

In a bit of a shameless plug for some friends of mine, I ask you all to take a look at this:http://www.wayfarerquest.com/These are IRL friends of mine, through my LARP, and they are going on a 500 mile hike between Belfast, Ireland and Edinburgh, ...
Small Valinmar 5y
Valinmar1703Small Valinmar 5y
News

Happy Veteran's Day!

Borrowed from Agho's facebook.Suncrown would like to thank everyone that's served or is currently serving.I personally think Sylock has his cape set to show in his options tab.
Small Kallise 6y
Kallise2744Small Kallise 6y
News

Congratulations Redryn!

Welcome to being a Veteran of Suncrown!Your swanky new @housesuncrown.net address is on the way!:D
Small Valinmar 6y
Valinmar2725Small Kallise 6y
News

Welcome back Tivia and Mirela!

Welcome back to Tivia and Mirela !
Small Uncle Steve 6y
Uncle Steve71273Small Virendis 6y
News

Welcome Ritzi!

Please Welcome Ritzi to Suncrown!Ritzi is our first not-currently-a-member Non-BElf Petitioner, coming to us as a Goblin Merchant within Silvermoon!Enjoy the party, m'dear!
Small Valinmar 6y
Valinmar61287Small Ritzi 6y
News

Welcome Taelin (Maycie)!

Everyone please welcome Maycie (Taelin for Suncrown) to our fold!... I call dibs for Andilien! ...
Small Valinmar 6y
Valinmar71547Small Ellassori 6y